Peter Brock's EP3 Build # 001 For Sale

db08
Site Admin

Peter Brock's EP3 Build # 001 For Sale

Postby db08 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Sadly, the time has come.
I need to reduce my car collection as I have already run out of room.
The first to go will probably be my Brock Ford Falcon EP3. This car was Peter Brock's own car, build number 001 of the Executive Performance Series built by PB in 1990.
It is also the car that he used in his promotional brochures and advertising at the time. I have previously contacted Bev Brock and she remembers the car.
It has only travelled 230,000 kms from new in 1990. It's a 4.0 litre T-bar auto.
Modern Motor & Wheels magazines of the day tested these cars as faster than a VN Clubsport V8 after PB had worked his magic on them.
The car has been laid up for quite a while so will require some re-commissioning (brakes, etc), however it drives nicely and does not overheat.
It has some small (cosmetic only) very minor surface rust in a couple of places but otherwise presents very well and has not been restored.
Complete with Brock wheels, Brock instruments (with signature), uprated suspension and interior.
Very rare.
Selling unregistered at $15990 ono if anyone is interested. I haven't advertised it widely yet, thought I'd start here.
The car is located in W.A.
Attachments
P1030029.JPG
Brock Falcon GLS (ex-Shannons Insurance) B'Ute, red. Build # 001 (avatar)
Brock Falcon 'S' Executive Performance Series 3, white. Build # 001 (below)

Return to “EP Series Brock Falcons”